Page
of 19

My view of how 0x10c will look.

189 replies
64 posts
+59 stars
Untagged users
I can totally see that the ads scare. Ads about botox and old women? :dizzy:

Anyway, I checked the latest version of the space-game and found that by pressing m I saw the map, and by pressing L I lit up the space-ship in front of me. Kinda weird, dont you see the space-ship (or light-grey box shaped thingy ahead when you start the game) in front of you when you start up? http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1361442291 Here's the latest.
Posted May 29, 13 · OP · Last edited May 29, 13 by Thebundle
+1  stars
 stars
186 posts
+34 stars
Untagged users
Are you adding to this, or just leaving it as is. I downloaded it, and it did give me a feel for the game (esp pos2), but I have not touched it since.
Sig+of+Otium_1360359108.gif
Pronounced: Sigh(He let out a sigh)-rand(random)-er (Killer)
Posted May 31, 13
0  stars
1519 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
You should probably try Dropbox if you don't want any ads. Though you have only 2GB free, you'll have to buy if you want more.

Also, if you want to have 500MBs free, use this referral link. It gives me and you 500MBs each because I've recommended you :)
Posted May 31, 13 · Last edited May 31, 13 by StillNoNumber
0  stars
64 posts
+59 stars
Untagged users
Sure, honestly I haven't added much to it. It still is the way it was when I did it, are you saying you would want something added to it?

The ads. Yes, I could do dropbox, but I'm not sure how useful it is, uploadmb has some ads but it is virus-free as far as I am concerned?
Posted May 31, 13 · OP
+1  stars
 stars
186 posts
+34 stars
Untagged users
I really don't care.
Sig+of+Otium_1360359108.gif
Pronounced: Sigh(He let out a sigh)-rand(random)-er (Killer)
Posted Jun 1, 13
0  stars
1519 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
Thebundle wrote:
Sure, honestly I haven't added much to it. It still is the way it was when I did it, are you saying you would want something added to it?

The ads. Yes, I could do dropbox, but I'm not sure how useful it is, uploadmb has some ads but it is virus-free as far as I am concerned?
Never heard of uploadmb before you used it here, but it's no problem if it's virus-free. Ads aren't bad if they are tested on virusses and you don't click them.
Posted Jun 1, 13
0  stars
64 posts
+59 stars
Untagged users
Oh yeah, absolutely. Not that I know of.
Posted Jun 1, 13 · OP
+1  stars
 stars
1519 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
Thebundle wrote:
Oh yeah, absolutely. Not that I know of.
I wasn't actually speaking to you only, I was also speaking with the ones who didn't download it because of the ads.
Posted Jun 2, 13 · Last edited Jun 2, 13 by StillNoNumber
0  stars
78 posts
+41 stars
Untagged users
I downloaded the fixedrender one, but I still can't see anything but the map. I can shoot and reload, but I can't see at what, and the flashlight won't work
L4s0M.png
Posted Jun 2, 13
+1  stars
 stars
64 posts
+59 stars
Untagged users
So how does this work? http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1361442299 Its the standard render version. And if it doesn't work it would be really nice to see a screenshot.
Posted Jun 2, 13 · OP
+1  stars
 stars
Page
of 19
Login or Register
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed
Announcement of