I don't think I am legally allowed to distribute the assemblies, so instead I used bspatch\diff to create a patch file.
You can download the attached zip file, extract it to your 0x10c DevKit's plugin directory, and run the batch script, which should fix the plugin for you.
I have also attached a plugin I made to once again enable variable watches. Place the plugin varwatch in the plugins directory.
You also need to configure your load-out such that is has a M35FD entry per evrey floppy drive you configure with the plugin. I.e, here is how my load-out looks with two drives:
Code: Select All
<loadout> <hardware> <device type="GenericClock" /> <device type="GenericKeyboard" /> <device type="LEM1802" /> <device type="SPED-3" /> <device type="M35FD" /> <device type="M35FD" /> </hardware> <interface> <primaryDisplay>LEM1802-1:1</primaryDisplay> </interface> </loadout>
Finally, note that I _think_ 0x10c Devkit is adding an invisible drive that is inaccessible via the plugin. It hasn't affected me though. I am still able to mount to the approriate volumes.