0x10c Forum|Site Info

How to fix DevKit's Mackapar 3.5 Floppy Plugin & Work Around for Variable Watches

9 replies
169 posts
+34 stars
Untagged users
THE LAST PATCH DIDN'T FULLY WORK. THIS ONE WILL. TO USE IT, YOU MUST RESTORE YOUR DLL TO THE ONE YOU GOT WHEN YOU INSTALLED 0x10C DEVKIT (THE OLD PLUGIN) THEN RUN THE PATCH AGAIN.

I don't think I am legally allowed to distribute the assemblies, so instead I used bspatch\diff to create a patch file.

You can download the attached zip file, extract it to your 0x10c DevKit's plugin directory, and run the batch script, which should fix the plugin for you.

I have also attached a plugin I made to once again enable variable watches. Place the plugin varwatch in the plugins directory.

You also need to configure your load-out such that is has a M35FD entry per evrey floppy drive you configure with the plugin. I.e, here is how my load-out looks with two drives:

<loadout> <hardware> <device type="GenericClock" /> <device type="GenericKeyboard" /> <device type="LEM1802" /> <device type="SPED-3" /> <device type="M35FD" /> <device type="M35FD" /> </hardware> <interface> <primaryDisplay>LEM1802-1:1</primaryDisplay> </interface> </loadout>

Finally, note that I _think_ 0x10c Devkit is adding an invisible drive that is inaccessible via the plugin. It hasn't affected me though. I am still able to mount to the approriate volumes.
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

DarkCPU OS - Open Sourced Community Kernel
Posted Mar 31, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 13 by Jeremy
+2  stars
 stars
1527 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
That will be useless with DevCPU for the most, but I'm sure that there are some which don't use Herobrines tool.
Posted Apr 7, 13
0  stars
169 posts
+34 stars
Untagged users
NaNdummy wrote:
That will be useless with DevCPU for the most, but I'm sure that there are some which don't use Herobrines tool.
ATM Herobrines tool is lacking a lot of fundemental features (such as debugging.) I.e, a lot of programmers are still using Devkit\lettuce\organic until the release is more full featured. This is a temporary solution, I do hope that DevCPU gets to that stage.
Posted Apr 7, 13 · OP
+1  stars
 stars
1527 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
Jeremy wrote:
NaNdummy wrote:
ATM Herobrines tool is lacking a lot of fundemental features (such as debugging.) I.e, a lot of programmers are still using Devkit\lettuce\organic until the release is more full featured. This is a temporary solution, I do hope that DevCPU gets to that stage.
Would you even create your own tool if the others wouldn't work at whole?
Posted Apr 7, 13
0  stars
169 posts
+34 stars
Untagged users
NaNdummy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
NaNdummy wrote:
What? I don't know, maybe. What is your point?
Posted Apr 7, 13 · OP
0  stars
1527 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
Jeremy wrote:
NaNdummy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
NaNdummy wrote:
I'm just asking. You are really busy at DarCPU, so I thought I'd ask.
Posted Apr 7, 13 · Last edited Apr 7, 13 by StillNoNumber
0  stars
169 posts
+34 stars
Untagged users
NaNdummy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
NaNdummy wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
NaNdummy wrote:
I'm just asking. You are really busy at DarkOS, so I'd thought I'd ask.
Oh, I see. Yeah, probably. But thankfully Herobrines working on one.
Posted Apr 7, 13 · OP
0  stars
4698 posts
+1638 stars
Untagged users
I love how they gave you such a negative response when you suggested this.
Silly DevKit.
.Png
Posted Apr 8, 13
0  stars
1527 posts
+248 stars
Untagged users
Herobrine wrote:
I love how they gave you such a negative response when you suggested this.
Silly DevKit.
Who gave a negative response to who?
Posted Apr 9, 13
0  stars
4698 posts
+1638 stars
Untagged users
You'd have to ask Jeremy for details; he was talking about it in HA chat.
.Png
Posted Apr 10, 13
0  stars
Login or Register
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed
Announcement of