Page
of 3

Inter Stellar Standards -- I.S.S

24 replies
285 posts
+60 stars
Untagged users
Zutai wrote:
i got tug ships just for that too. and they dont need a door to dock with you :) much less fire a shot.
Wait, they're bigger than a small star system? What kinda generator(s) do you have to power those things?????
23425_s.gif
Uab4Ds9.png
Posted Feb 21, 13
0  stars
Zutai x
2137 posts
+282 stars
Banned users
they are small, and meant to piers through the hull of other ships and "dig" through the many decks of the ships to come out the other side. the more ships sent in with the zerg rush, the better. :)
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And thus weirdness is normal
And normality is weird
Posted Feb 21, 13
0  stars
285 posts
+60 stars
Untagged users
Zutai wrote:
they are small, and meant to piers through the hull of other ships and "dig" through the many decks of the ships to come out the other side. the more ships sent in with the zerg rush, the better. :)
Oh well good thing the force-shielded self-healing flaming electric hull (of death, with spikes) keeps me safe =)
23425_s.gif
Uab4Ds9.png
Posted Feb 21, 13 · Last edited Feb 21, 13 by CreepersNemisis
0  stars
Zutai x
2137 posts
+282 stars
Banned users
super thick armor plated hulls fused into the front facing ship scaled spike helps to take all that damage without a hull breach :)
not to mention they are tug ships, so meant to have engines too big for the ships to push huge ships anyway :)
either way, sounds like a fun fight. so hard feelings either way. ill help you with your repairs after. i love fighting all out with friends. you should have seen me in my rp days. i would wait for those "epic" moves from people, just to teach them how to use them better.
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And thus weirdness is normal
And normality is weird
Posted Feb 21, 13
0  stars
285 posts
+60 stars
Untagged users
Zutai wrote:
super thick armor plated hulls fused into the front facing ship scaled spike helps to take all that damage without a hull breach :)
not to mention they are tug ships, so meant to have engines too big for the ships to push huge ships anyway :)
either way, sounds like a fun fight. so hard feelings either way. ill help you with your repairs after. i love fighting all out with friends. you should have seen me in my rp days. i would wait for those "epic" moves from people, just to teach them how to use them better.
That does sound like fun. Especially since my triple-hulled craft's outer shell is rigged to explode. I'll pay to replace your fleet after I demolish it =)
23425_s.gif
Uab4Ds9.png
Posted Feb 21, 13
0  stars
Page
of 3
Login or Register
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed
Notices