Zutai x
Stars:
+282
Banned users
Bikou wrote:
Hell Hound wrote:
Zutai wrote:
Nasaghast wrote:
Oh so ferrous *laughs silently to self*.

only way i can let myself stoop to their level. only way i can go into a purely emotional state that is not held back by my logical limiters. anger can be of use to this effect. it seems it is my only way of communicating my thoughts to them without the use of a translator, again... though other have needed said service for me aswell... have humans come to such a degradation?

When have we ever become as emotionally clouded as you. Emotion causes rash judgements, and rash judgements are nearly always bad ones.

In other words...

those are all things that make humans what they are.
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And thus weirdness is normal
And normality is weird
Posted May 9, 13
Bikou MOD
Stars:
+400
Good thing I'm not human.
eB7jETB.jpg
Posted May 9, 13
Stars:
+123
Untagged users
In fact I think you are one of the only people who claim to be human on this forum
TCBAGO4.jpg
0i8XVSI.jpg
Posted May 9, 13
Zutai x
Stars:
+282
Banned users
they have sunk too far into rp and left behind the real world then. i pitty those who have left behind what can be so graet a thing to have.
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And normality is weird
Posted May 9, 13
Stars:
+123
Untagged users
Wait a moment you have a real world? how do I aquire one? can everyone have them? what is meant by graet? I have never heard of this quality before.
TCBAGO4.jpg
0i8XVSI.jpg
Posted May 9, 13
Zutai x
Stars:
+282
Banned users
Nasaghast wrote:
Wait a moment you have a real world? how do I aquire one? can everyone have them? what is meant by graet? I have never heard of this quality before.

well it seems i spelled "graet" due to not looking at the keys while i type and not making sure that my fingers are hitting the keys in the right order, but also the fact that my spellcheck didnt catch it. i meant great, but i cnow i kant speel, to begin with.

yes i have a real world, as do every person who is online. it is merely that it is forgotten about while people are in front of the pc.
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And normality is weird
Posted May 9, 13
Stars:
+123
Untagged users
Where do you store your real world. Why have I not received one? How is everyone hiding their own individual worlds?
TCBAGO4.jpg
0i8XVSI.jpg
Posted May 10, 13
Stars:
+34
Untagged users
The irony that the thread about the chat room is used more than the chat room to discuss random stuff.
Sig+of+Otium_1360359108.gif
Pronounced: Sigh(He let out a sigh)-rand(random)-er (Killer)
Posted May 10, 13
Page
of 3
Login or Register
Latest Threads
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed.
NoticeNotices