Page
of 3

Xbox360 V.S. PS3

19 replies
Stars:
+78
Untagged users
Hello! I've took the time to realise the evergrowing battle betweeen the behimoths of HD gaming, the title explains it all. So, Who wouldn't want to debate that on a game forum! Well, 'Nuff said, but which console is your favorite and why? P.S. I put this in the Computers and Rigs section, because it seemed fitting.

To start off, I personally prefer the Xbox360. I enjoy this console because, it was the very first (rather fun) console i've played on, and it kind of stuck with me.

-EDIT- PC is also an option, sience off-the-bat people prefer PC gaming.

~= done
*TO DO*
-Add poll to this post~

Do you like Xbox?
5 votes
26.3%
Prefer PS3?
1 vote
5.3%
Or PC?
13 votes
68.4%
Number of voters: 19
This is a signature. Words go here.
Posted Jul 14, 12 · OP · Last edited Jul 15, 12
Stars:
+7
Untagged users
Tasty Toast Son wrote:
Hmmm PC is dominating. Interesting. No one likes PS3, 2 like xbox, 9 LOVE P.C.s.
What were you expecting? PC FTW!
Search is for retards :dizzy:
Posted Jul 21, 12
This is a forum for a PC game, of course PC is gonna win.
Althought I must say, half the people here (or more) don't seem to understand the complexities of moving through space, specifially orbits etc. Hense I direct them at the Kerbal Space Program, hilarious game but website is lagging today (a new update just came out for the paid version, everyones swarming over it killing their servers)
Posted Jul 21, 12
Stars:
+78
Untagged users
6677, all you have to do to win is 1: Liquid fuel rockets(s), 4 wings, and a S.A.S. thing. That seems pretty basic....
Posted Jul 21, 12 · OP
That won't get you very far man, you can make it into orbit and back using command pod, 4 tanks, 1 standard non gimball engine, no decouplers or SAS. Takes a skilled pilot but can be done. However want to make it to minmus (the second moon thats not in the free version), thats not going to work, slingshotting through the first moons gravitational influence is an absolute must, timing is key.

Just going up in KSP, easy, trying to navigate space, with practise easy but to a newcomer it might aswell be russian (unless you speak russian :dead: )
Posted Jul 21, 12
Stars:
+78
Untagged users
Hmm... its always fun in orbit. My Highest ALT. is 222,000 and between 223.,000.
Posted Jul 21, 12 · OP
hehe, 1140000 I believe is the first mun, approx 4500000 for the second. I've landed on the second and returned quite a few times.

Your first orbit is always a nice achievement, mine went badly, ran out of fuel and got my poor kerbals stuck in orbit :(
Posted Jul 21, 12
Stars:
+78
Untagged users
Ahh that odd moment when your parachute fails to deploy.
Posted Jul 21, 12 · OP
Tasty Toast Son wrote:
Ahh that odd moment when your parachute fails to deploy.
I've been playing since 0.8.3 when the parachute deployed 500 above sea level not ground level. The awkward moment when you land on a 900 meter tall mountain...
Posted Jul 21, 12
Stars:
+78
Untagged users
:3
Posted Jul 21, 12 · OP
Page
of 3
Login or Register
Latest Threads
0x10c.com Feed