A Minigame for mining

8 replies
Stars:
+7
Untagged users
I was thinking that some sort of minigame for mining would make it more interesting and not necessarily just grinding. Something like in Galaxy on fire 2. This would make mining more interesting for "casual miners". (ie. People who are not professional miners ingame.)
Search is for retards :dizzy:
Posted Jul 2, 12 · OP
Stars:
+8
Untagged users
Mining minigame how like on a computer? 0x10c is a first person game so it should be your self or a machine that is mining.
Posted Jul 2, 12
Stars:
+11
Untagged users
yo dawg, I herd u lyk mining games so I put a mining game in your mining game so you can mining game while you mining game.
http://i.imgur.com/KsqWk.png
Posted Jul 4, 12
Stars:
+625
Untagged users
Nyefari wrote:
yo dawg, I herd u lyk mining games so I put a mining game in your mining game so you can mining game while you mining game.
Your meme is bad, and you should feel bad!
such vaporware, many disappoint
Posted Jul 4, 12
Inb4 Puzzle Pirates in Space
xhTnT.png
EU6js.png
Posted Jul 6, 12
Zutai x
Stars:
+282
Banned users
the "mini game" would be you trying to find robots or build robots to do the mining for you if you dont like to mine yourself. or better yet, go and buy the things you need from a shop so you dont have to mine in the first place. mining is going to be a key part of the game. the most that it should do, is let the robots mine for you as long as you keep the power flowing to them.
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And thus weirdness is normal
And normality is weird
Posted Jan 19, 13
Stars:
+698
Untagged users
I think mini-games are the worst direction this game could take. This game is about producing a realistic but fun space sim, and I feel some sort of mini-game in mining or at all would take away from the realism.

In short, your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
Vires et virtus
.Png
dmidtcf.jpg
Posted Jan 19, 13
Zutai x
Stars:
+282
Banned users
though i will not fight hellfiazz's opinion too much, i think the closest this game should ever get to mini-games, are the ones you add to your dcpu-16. pong will be a huge hit on these things :p i wonder how many coders will open shops just for games.

"welcome to 'game stop'. what os do you use?"
Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And thus weirdness is normal
And normality is weird
Posted Jan 19, 13
Stars:
Untagged users

Are you worried about CCNP dumps exam prep and testking.biz certification practice mica
Posted Dec 10, 14
Login or Register
Latest Threads
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed.
NoticeNotices