Engineer/Architect looking for associates

6 replies
Stars:
+11
Untagged users
I'm looking to either join or start a ship building company with a group of creative people. I'm looking for a group dedicated to the full process, from design to construction to systems installation and optimization. Basically, I want to work with people to create the best ships in the galaxy. I'm a marine engineer in real life and have a few concept designs in mind already, based on what we know now. I'll be posting a few of them to the ships & shipbuilding category as time goes on.

See you in the 'verse :d
idcsig_revenant342-designer_c.png
Posted May 24, 12 · OP
Stars:
+698
Untagged users
You should check out the Interstellar Design Corporation, they seem perfect for you.

http://www.0x10cforum.com/forum/m/4932880/viewthread/2817968-interstellar-design-corp
Vires et virtus
.Png
dmidtcf.jpg
Posted May 24, 12
Stars:
+4
Untagged users
I would suggest either the Interstellar Design Corporation or the Blue Sun Corporation.
randomSecretLvlTestLogo.png
Sláinte
Posted May 24, 12
Stars:
+1,644
Untagged users
I think I see a match made in heaven. :evil:
livechat.png
Posted May 24, 12
Well, there's a large numbers of Corps you might be interested in. Obviously, as you can tell from my sig, I hope you're interested in Cisca, though if we aren't fitting to your tastes, I can say that any of the other USC corps are a good choice; IDC, BSC, etc.
banner.jpg
Posted May 24, 12
Stars:
+27
Untagged users
Yuri makes a valid point, I'd even extend it to say that nearly every organization is going to be doing some ship design and construction. The primary difference between Interstellar Design and other organizations is that we focus on it. Well, we design more than just ships, we think the market for systems engineering in terms of subsystems and other processes may be comparable or larger than ships themselves, but design and manufacturing is our only focus, whereas with other organizations you can get involved in politics, diplomacy, and military action, which you may appreciate as well, I don't know. IDC is a strong design company, however, because of our specific focus--we don't waste human resources on matters we can outsource like security and eventually supply. Our process starts at design and goes through review, testing, and standardized documentation for efficient manufacturing processes. We're still developing as a company but we have a few projects going already. You've already been linked to our thread, check it out if you want.
idcsig_mors-coo_b.png
IDC is currently accepting applications for a variety of positions in our Recruitment Post.
Posted May 24, 12
Stars:
+11
Untagged users
Lol, I wish I got this many responses, and this fast, for resume posting in real life ;)

I like the idea of developing and refining standardized classes of ships and systems, Mors. I'll be sure to read through your thread. Cisca and Blue Suns also sound appealing, though I'll admit ISC sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Herobrine, as large as your organization is currently and with the construction goals you've set, I do find your off appealing... but I have certain moral reservations about enslaving or consuming all remnants of a human race already on the brink of extinction, so I regrettably must decline :p
idcsig_revenant342-designer_c.png
Posted May 24, 12 · OP
Login or Register
Latest Threads
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed.
NoticeNotices