Page
of 8

0x10c Real Life Logo Giveaway

75 replies
20 posts
+8 stars
Untagged users
@ArchColossus

I'd give it my children when 0x10c is a "classic" and it's worth loads of money. But until then, I'll keep it with my absurd collection of Pokemon figures. And possibly feel smugly superior for a few days.
Posted May 20, 12
0  stars
1 posts
0 stars
Untagged users
@daimoth

I'd have and hold it. Forever.
Posted May 25, 12
0  stars
556 posts
+89 stars
Untagged users
@JoeMorris98

I would probably wear it under my hat and absorb its powers to destroy evil space monkeys by shooting lasers from my eyes and turning them into bacon which I will then feed to my pet koala-cat. He only has one leg, but he has three eyes.
Posted May 25, 12
0  stars
3 posts
0 stars
Untagged users
I would scream it to the heavens then go to the moon and carve the same logo into its surface for the whole world to see Ha!

@chadreif
idcsig_lowridingorilla-designteammanager_c.png
Posted May 25, 12
0  stars
2 posts
+1 stars
Untagged users
@BlueofFLE
Place it in a position of 'power' within my bedroom or living room and hope it's influence effects me in a primarily positive manner.
Posted May 25, 12
0  stars
1 posts
0 stars
Untagged users
@ xNinjagangsta1x

If i won the logo i would go out to the store buy some wood...wait scratch that buy a book on how to make a shelf then go to a hardware store for wood then build a shelf for it then place it for all the world to see.....or at least everyone that comes into my basement. can't wait till 0x10c comes out. i'm hoping to get into the original test group anyway have a nice day :)
Posted May 25, 12
0  stars
Page
of 8
Login or Register
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed
Announcement of