Starcraft 2

2 replies
Sam
Stars:
+28
Untagged users
This post is directed to StillNoNumber, mainly because very few others visit the forum anyway. Feel free to join the discussion though whoever you may be.

I saw you have SC2 in your games list in 0x10c. Do you actively play it? I actually played it this summer for some fun. I got to Diamond 1 playing Zerg. Very fun game, though I probably won't play much games anymore since I'm starting Uni this September.

Any others played this game? Share your experience?
Time to wake up
Posted Sep 9, 16 · OP
Stars:
+255
Untagged users
I bought it ages ago, but a girl in my class wants to play the storymode with me so I've waited for her ever since. And because of that I've waited with playing online as well. I doubt that it's a good idea to get rekt by some randies on the internet if you haven't even played the tutorial.

Diamond 1 is pretty high up though! Huge congrats on that. Also good luck in university!

(I'm also not quite certain why it's on my games list, I've probably joined an Enjin site which had that game listed at some point)
^.^
Posted Sep 10, 16 · Last edited Sep 10, 16 by StillNoNum...
Sam
Stars:
+28
Untagged users
Thanks haha I can teach you some tips to impress that girl xd about Starcraft I mean
Time to wake up
Posted Sep 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 10, 16 by Sam
Login or Register
Latest Threads
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed.
NoticeNotices