Page
of 2

DCPU-16 environment without CPU bugs; Is there any?

13 replies
Stars:
+1,644
Untagged users
wrote:
Hmm. I don't really know. DevCPU seems to be one, but ot doesn't work on my computer.
What Operating System do you use? wth+.gif
Also, I know I haven't touched DevCPU in a long time, and a lot of useful features are sitting in limbo, waiting for a release, but I'm gearing up soon to start working on it again. I just need to clear a few things from my schedule and I'll have a good-sized block of time to try to finish breakpoints and whatnot, so I can release.
I'm using OS X Mountain Lion.
This is where my Mac ignorance leaves me virtually helpless to correct the issue. What happens when you try to run it?
livechat.png
Posted Apr 18, 14
Stars:
+255
Untagged users
wrote:
wrote:
Hmm. I don't really know. DevCPU seems to be one, but ot doesn't work on my computer.
What Operating System do you use? wth+.gif
Also, I know I haven't touched DevCPU in a long time, and a lot of useful features are sitting in limbo, waiting for a release, but I'm gearing up soon to start working on it again. I just need to clear a few things from my schedule and I'll have a good-sized block of time to try to finish breakpoints and whatnot, so I can release.
I'm using OS X Mountain Lion.
This is where my Mac ignorance leaves me virtually helpless to correct the issue. What happens when you try to run it?
Hmm, was a while ago when I tested it. I think it did run but the emulator didn't emulate. I'll have to test it when I'm back from the vacations.
^.^
Posted Apr 18, 14
Stars:
+25
Untagged users
The Feersum IDE is still online and I believe fairly accurate for the core DCPU specs. It works in Chrome on OSX.

http://fasm.elasticbeanstalk.com/?proj=vty97n

There were discussions about writing tests, but they didn't lead anywhere and there were some long discussions about how some instructions should actually work. The bigger problems centred around stability of the development environments.

I'm working on a related project, but don't want to announce anything until I've got something worthwhile to show.
The Feersum IDE - F1DE - http://fasm.elasticbeanstalk.com/?proj=21rnsl
Posted Apr 19, 14
Stars:
+255
Untagged users
wrote:
The Feersum IDE is still online and I believe fairly accurate for the core DCPU specs. It works in Chrome on OSX.

http://fasm.elasticbeanstalk.com/?proj=vty97n

There were discussions about writing tests, but they didn't lead anywhere and there were some long discussions about how some instructions should actually work. The bigger problems centred around stability of the development environments.

I'm working on a related project, but don't want to announce anything until I've got something worthwhile to show.
Oh wow, hi Tuna! Haven't seen you for a while :d

I didn't know it's still there. Thanks, will try it out!
^.^
Posted Apr 20, 14
Page
of 2
Login or Register
Latest Threads
0x10c.com Feed
There are no entries in this feed.
NoticeNotices